GUEST SERVICES EXECUTIVE
- Assist guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office related functions in order to maintain a high standard of service and hospitality at all times
- Register guest and assign rooms, accommodate special requests whenever possible.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of credit and check credit policies and procedures and adhere to them
- Develop a working knowledge of the reservations department; take same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Read and initial briefing log and notice board daily to stay-up-date on all current information. Attend department briefing/meetings.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance plus appropriate make-up for female Assistant Manager at all times
- Check guests’ mails and messages holding for arrival every shift
- Prepare all Front Office reports and distribute to Management via E-mail
- Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Able to write and speak fluent English
- Pleasant and able to relate well with guests
- Patient and tactful
- Knowledge in Opera system would be advantageous
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org