SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - M.I.C.E
- Direct solicitation calls on assigned accounts selling all hotel space and services.
- Make regular sales / service contacts by telephone or correspondence with all accounts.
- Establish call frequencies for all accounts. To provide proper coverage of current accounts yet permitting time for the solicitation of new business.
- Develop new sources of individual, group, corporate and MICE business.
- Initiate and promote events which contribute to the popularity and income of the hotel.
- Direct promotional correspondence with both local and overseas travel organisations.
- Participate actively in local civic and social functions which represent opportunities for business.
- Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Marketing / Tourism Marketing / Hotel Management / Tourism Management / GCE ‘A’ with credit in English
- Minimum Experience (similar or related work) : 5 years
- Knowledge / Abilities : Sound knowledge of hospitality and tourism industry.
- Able to mix and associate well with different kinds of people from various social status
- Language Ability : Good command of English and/or Mandarin and/or other foreign languages
- Other Qualifications : Attended courses related to sales & marketing
- Social Skills : Good interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant disposition.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to:
(We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified)