SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TRAVEL
Establish a trace card system for all major travel trade accounts located in Singapore and overseas.
Develop new source of business from travel agents for groups, FITS and incentive business.
Establish regular call patterns to all major inbound tour operators and Destination Management Companies.
Identify potential overseas market for tour groups and incentive groups and to co-operate with Destination Management Companies who are already established in these market areas. Co-operation with Destination Management Companies can be arranged as follows :
Co-host joint promotion
Assist in handling major issues as follows :
Transferring groups during full house situation
Assist in requesting for deposits from Travel Agents
Liaise with Front Office and any other departments concerning operations pertaining to group business
Develop more tour / group business especially during low periods
- Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Marketing / Tourism Marketing / Hotel Management / Tourism Management / GCE ‘A’ with credit in English
- Minimum Experience (similar or related work) : 5 years
- Knowledge / Abilities : Sound knowledge of hospitality and tourism industry.
- Able to mix and associate well with different kinds of people from various social status
- Language Ability : Good command of English and/or Mandarin and/or other foreign languages
- Other Qualifications : Attended courses related to sales & marketing
- Social Skills : Good interpersonal and communication skills. Pleasant disposition.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to:
(We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified)