Assistant Director of Sales / Sales Manager (Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur)
- Undertake marketing planning and identification of new customer contacts/sales leads.
- Implement and monitor sales strategies and follow-up actions to secure customer commitment and approval.
- Conduct sales presentations, formulate sales proposals, develop and build close rapport and relationships with identified customers/target groups.
- Conduct sales negotiation and pricing strategies to win orders, tenders and contracts.
- Follow-up on pro-active account management and post sales support.
- Coordinate with consultants and operational teams in rendering effective Customer.
- Service and meeting customers’ specific needs.
- Degree/Diploma in Business/Marketing/IT/Commerce or related discipline.
- Must be hands-on and professional in sales/customer handling/customer relations.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in dealing with travel agents is an advantages
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Goal-getter and highly motivated in achieving concrete results effectively.
- Willing to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume to: email@example.com